Getting noticed on social media
Social media can be a hugely exciting and effective way of promoting you, your brand or your business. We are certainly all attracted to this new wave of "FREE" advertising. However, it takes a great deal of time and patience to build a brand on social media, in fact anywhere online, as there is such a short amount of time to get your post noticed and a whole lot of 'noise' to compete with. Whatever your product or service offering, you will want to make sure that your followers know what your latest deals are, and where they can find you, so you need to be sure that your online content is consistent, highly visible and always recognisable. A lot of time can be spent on putting together images and trying to get the size and layout right for every kind of online shop window - time you possibly don't always have to spare?
Whether you are new to it or a frequent user of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram the chances are that a time-saving way to create your post content will sound appealing so we have teamed up with graphic designer Heather Parker to offer WiRE members a great design deal.
WHAT YOU GET
• Eye-catching social media design package for your business or blog from just £75!
• Consistent styling that makes you and your brand instantly recognisable
• Peace of mind - rest assured that your images will be the correct size and format for:
• Blog post (1600x2000px)
• Mood Board (1600x2000px)
• Pinterest (736x1104px)
• Instagram Post (1080x1080px)
• Instagram Quote (1080x1080px)
• Facebook (1200x627px)
• Twitter (1024x512)
ALL YOU NEED TO DO
• Just supply your images and text and we'll send back web-ready image files.
• Talk to us about planning a campaign with regular offers and features.
• Remember we can also make your online digital content suitable for printing.
• If you have Adobe Photoshop we can provide you with a fully editable PSD file.
AND DO REMEMBER - OTHER FORMS OF PROMOTIONAL MARKETING ARE AVAILABLE!